Starting a challenge will reset your coins, levels and max levels.
The more you advance in the challenge, the higher the reward.
Challenge rewards are always active, even in challenges.
Current reward: Multiplies Happiness by x
Current reward: Multiplies Income by x
Current reward: Multiplies Time Warping by x
Current reward: Multiplies Essence gain by x
Current reward: Multiplies Evil gain by x
Current reward: Multiplies Dark Matter gain by x
Reduces happiness by ^0.5
Goal: Reach 992.2M Happiness
Reward: Multiplies Happiness by x1
Reduces income by ^0.35
Reward: Multiplies Income by x1
Reduces time warping by ^0.7
Goal: Reach x1.0M Time Warping
Reward: Multiplies Time Warping by x1
Reduces Dark Magic and Almightiness XP effect enormously, max level reduces XP gain and happiness is reduced by ^0.075
Goal: Reach 5.8k Evil gain
Reward: Multiplies Essence gain by x1
Reduces your lifespan by ^0.72, happiness does nothing and Dark Magic XP effect is always 1x. The "Lifespan is now Infinity" buff from Metaverse is disabled.
Goal: Reach Chairman lvl 1227
Reward: Multiplies Evil gain by x1
All previous challenges combined. Dark Matter items are disabled. First 4 Dark Matter skills grant all debuffs and no positive effects. Income is 0.
Goal: Reach Chairman lvl 1227
Reward: Multiplies Dark Matter gain by x1
- You stumble across a strange looking amulet on your 25th birthday. It does not look like it has any worth on the market given that it's made from cheap-looking copper. However, you feel a weird urge to keep the amulet, so you slip it into your pocket for safekeeping.
- On your 45th birthday, you feel the amulet shiver uncontrollably in your pocket. You take it out and the constant shivering suddenly stops. More to your bizarre surprise, you notice a strange etching on the centre of the amulet.
On your 65th birthday, you once again encounter the strange, unexplained shivering from your amulet. But this time, a living eyeball emerges from the centre. Although terribly frightened, you realise you do not have many years to live left anyway so you consider touching the eye to see what happens.By touching the eyeball, you will be reborn and have to restart life again, losing all your levels and coins. However, you will gain xp multipliers for your heroes and skills equivalent to: 1 + the max level of the hero or skill / 10. This means you will learn everything again much more quickly than you did in your previous life. Something tells you that the amulet might evolve after living for 2 whole centuries...
Your gut instinct was right. The moment you hit the grand age of 200, you hear an ominous hum coming from the amulet. A mouth emerges from its surface and begins to cackle, and proceeds to say: "So you've made it this far... Are you ready to embrace evil?"If you decide to embrace evil, all of your levels, coins and even max levels will be reset. You will be reborn as a fresh slate. However, you will unlock a new line of skills and gain evil, which will heavily impact your future lives.
The amulet might transform even further after living for a millennium.
A thousand years have come and gone and yet, you still remain alive... somehow. You feel your amulet shivering again and to your surprise, you see small tendrils full of eyeballs emergin from it. As you are about to drop the amulet, you hear frightening screech followed by whispers in your head... "You have to embrace the Void..."You have unlocked "The Void" class category along with "Void Manipulation" skills.
The amulet will reach its final form after ten millennia!
Ten millenia have passed... most of them spent serving the Void, yet there is still a glimpse of humanity inside of you. All of the sudden your amulet starts to glow in the distance, illuminating darkness around you with the brightness of a thousand suns. With the very last remnant of your free will, you run to your amulet and touch it... "You are now part of something bigger than yourself..."You have unlocked "Galactic Council" class category along with "Celestial Powers" skills.
If you decide to transcend, you will be reborn once again, losing all your coins, evil and current levels. However, your max levels won't be erased, but instead multiplied with the effect from the Cosmic Recollection skill and you will gain essence, along with new skills that will boost you even further in your journey.
Transcend will only appear if you have the Cosmic Recollection skill unlocked!
You are starting to become way too powerful. The end of the universe may be near...
If you decide to collapse the universe, all of your levels, coins, max levels, evil, and essence will be reset. You will be reborn as a fresh slate in a new universe, with no memory of milestones and challenges from any of your past selves. In exchange, you will unlock a third new line of skills and gain Dark Matter, which will boost you much further in your journey across the multiverse.
You have discovered the Metaverse!
When you go to the Metaverse, you will lose everything that you have earned before. You will start from scratch, but over time you will become far superior. Your hypercubes cap will be increased to . You will gain Metaverse perk points.
Generates Dark Orb per day
Cost: Dark Matter
Keep Magic Eye when performing a Dark Matter or lower reset
Cost: 10 Dark Matter
Reward: Multiply T.A.A & Magic XP gain by x
Cost: Dark Orbs
Reward: Multiply Essence gain by x
Cost: Dark Orbs
Reward: Multiply Time Warping by x
Cost: Dark Orbs
Reward: Multiply Income by x
Cost: Dark Orbs
You can only choose 1 upgrade in each category; pick wisely. You can reset the skills, but you will NOT get your Dark Matter back!
- Multiply Time Warping by 3x , but divide Evil gain by 2x
- Multiply Time Warping by 7x , but divide Essence gain by 2x
Cost: 100 Dark Matter
- Multiply all XP gain by 500x , but divide Income by 10x
- Multiply Evil gain by 100x , but divide Income by 2x
Cost: 1k Dark Matter
- Multiply Essence gain by 500x , but divide Evil gain by 2x
- Multiply Essence gain by 1000x , but divide Income by 25x
Cost: 10k Dark Matter
- Multiply all XP gain by 1e100x , but divide Essence gain by 2x
- Multiply all XP gain by 1e150x , but divide Income by 1e5x
Cost: 100k Dark Matter
- Multiply Essence gain by 5000x , but divide Time Warping by 1000x
- Multiply Essence gain by 10000x , but divide Dark Matter gain by 100x
Cost: 100M Dark Matter
Current hypercubes cap:
Total hypercube gain bonus:
Current gain: / s
Current gain: Evil
Current multiplier: x Essence
Current multiplier: x Dark Matter
You have beaten the game!
Sticky sidebar Currency notation Number notation Layout Font size Keep pressing to change more Color scheme Dangerous Keybinds
Arrow Keys - Menu navigationSpacebar - Pauseq - Touch the eyee - Embrace evilt - Transcendu - Collapse the universeg - Go to Metaverse1 - Enter / Exit Challenge 1, etc
Based on a Progress Knight 2.0 mod
Original game: Progress Knight
Join the discord community!
- You started playing the game on , days ago.
- You have played for (real time).
- Your existance has spanned days (game time).
- You have touched the eye times.
- You have spent in this life.
- Your fastest touch is in .
- You have embraced evil times.
- You have spent in this embrace.
- Your fastest embrace is in .
- You gain evil/s. Maximum evil/s was at .
- You have transcended times.
- You have spent in this transcension.
- Your fastest transcension is in .
- You gain essence/s. Maximum essence/s was at .
- You have collapsed the universe times.
- You have spent in this collapse.
- Your fastest collapse is in .
- You traveled to the Metaverse times.
- You have spent in this Metaverse.
- Your fastest Metaverse is in .
- Challenge 1 Reward: Multiplies happiness by x.
- Challenge 2 Reward: Multiplies income by x.
- Challenge 3 Reward: Multiplies time warping by x.
- Challenge 4 Reward: Multiplies essence gain by x.
- Challenge 5 Reward: Multiplies evil gain by x.
- Challenge 6 Reward: Multiplies Dark Matter gain by x.